Terms & conditions
INDIVIDUAL SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT
Terms & conditions 2022 individual subscription packages
1. The annual subscription for ‘Informed Sources: Latest Educational Research’ will start when MCERA confirms receipt of your payment.
2. Payment of the Invoice indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The subscription will grant you access to 20 articles throughout the school year, provided at approximately fortnightly frequency during school term. If you sign up after the commencement of the school year, you will receive the articles that have been sent to other schools to-date retrospectively.
4. The total cost of a subscription is $85 per person plus GST payable upfront In consideration of the payment of the Fee, you are granted a non-exclusive, limited license to use materials sent to you as part of the subscription for your own personal use. The materials provided are not to be provided to any other person or organisation.
4. Should you wish to use any materials for any other purpose, prior written consent must be obtained from MCERA.
5. Should any of these terms and conditions be breached, MCERA may cancel your subscription without notice and no refund of the Fee will be payable to you.
6. Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in the articles remain the property of MCERA. You acknowledge that any discoveries, inventions, patents, design rights or other rights arising (directly or indirectly) out of or in connection with the performance of the licence are the property of MCERA.
7. The subscription period will expire on 31 December 2019.
8. At the end of the subscription period you will be given the option to renew for a further year.
9. MCERA reserves the right to change the subscription pricing at any time without further notice. Fee means the annual fee payable to MCERA for the subscription. Intellectual Property Right means any patent, trade mark, service mark, domain name, copyright, moral right, right in a design, know-how and any other intellectual or industrial property rights, anywhere in the world whether or not registered, and any applications for registration or rights to make such application.