Terms & conditions
SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT
Terms & conditions 2022 school subscription packages
1. The annual subscription for ‘Informed Sources: Latest Educational Research’ will start when MCERA confirms receipt of your payment.
2. Payment of the Invoice indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The subscription will grant you access to 20 articles throughout the school year, provided at approximately fortnightly frequency during school term. If you sign up after the commencement of the semester, you will receive the articles that have been sent to other schools to-date retrospectively.
4. The total cost of a subscription is $280 plus GST per annum payable upfront.
5. In consideration of the payment of the Fee, you are granted a non-exclusive, limited license to use materials sent to you as part of the subscription internally within your school:
(a) For circulation in school newsletters/blogs/social media sites, and other formats used to communicate with parents;
(b) To inform staff/professional development discussions; and
(c) For discussions with parent representative bodies.
Should you wish to use any materials for any other purpose, prior written consent must be obtained from MCERA.
6. You must not distribute any materials received as part of the subscription other than as set out in clause 5, and specifically you must not permit the materials to be sent to other schools.
7. When using materials in accordance with clause 5, you must ensure the following is marked in the publication:
(a) If the material being published or used has not been edited or changed it must state “This article is the property of MCERA and must not be resent to any other person without the written consent of MCERA”; or
(b) If the material being published or used has been edited or changed it must state that “This article contains edited content from what was provided by MCERA. Please contact MCERA should you wish to access the unedited content.”
8. Should any of these terms and conditions be breached, MCERA may cancel your subscription without notice and no refund of the Fee will be payable to you.
9. Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in the articles remain the property of MCERA. You acknowledge that any discoveries, inventions, patents, design rights or other rights arising (directly or indirectly) out of or in connection with the performance of the licence are the property of MCERA.
10. The subscription period will expire on 31 December 2019.
11. At the end of the subscription period you will be given the option to renew for a further year. MCERA reserves the right to change the subscription pricing at any time without further notice.