Patrons provide support to MCERA through their expertise in government, media, business, educational research and education.
Patrons to date:
- Professor Tom Calma, AO, Chancellor, University of Canberra and Co-Chair, Australian Literacy and Numeracy Foundation
- Professor Merlin Crossley, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education), University of New South Wales
- Professor John Loughran, Dean, Faculty of Education, Monash University
- Professor Tanya Monro, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Research and Innovation, University of South Australia
- Professor Clare Pollock, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Students), Flinders University
- Sean Smith, Chief Commercial Officer, Media Intelligence, Isentia