Patrons provide support to MCERA through their expertise in government, media, business, educational research and education. Patrons, many of whom will be drawn from our platinum and gold sponsors, are now being appointed.
Patrons to date:
- Hon Susan Close MP, Minister for Education and Child Development, Minister for Higher Education and Skills (S.A.)
- Professor Merlin Crossley, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education), University of New South Wales.
- Professor Annette Woods, President, Australian Association for Research in Education
- Professor John Loughran, Dean, Faculty of Education, Monash University
- Professor Tom Calma, AO
- Professor Tanya Monro, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Research and Innovation, University of South Australia
- Sean Smith, Chief Executive, Media Intelligence, Isentia